Free School Meals
FREE SCHOOL MEAL ELIGIBILITY
If you are in receipt of benefits your child may be entitled to free school meals and we ask that you continue to register for this. Free School Meals application forms are available from the school office. Alternatively you can apply via the Bradford council website at www.bradford.gov.uk/benefits and follow the link to the free school meal application form. You will receive an immediate response to your enquiry.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
When school receive confirmation of your Free School Meal eligibility you will be issued with a school uniform voucher to the value of £30.00, which may be used when ordering uniform either via school or from The Uniform Shop, Darley Street, Bradford.
If we already have confirmation of your Free School Meal eligibility from Bradford Council, school will issue a uniform voucher which will come home via your child before the end of term.
If you would like any further information please contact the school office.
Free School Meals Application Form Click Here
If you would prefer to make an online application to receive an instant decision about your entitlement, then please click here
Bradford Council are urging all families who may be entitled to Free School Meals to apply online