The governors and staff at St Anthony's believe that education is an on-going process; it is a continuation of parenting and is a partnership between all the people your child may have contact with.
Our aim is for all children at St Anthony’s to be happy and feel valued so they can reach their potential socially, personally and academically.
It is our mission to provide a high quality education, in a Gospel-centred Catholic community, valuing the dignity of the individual and actively promoting inclusive education for all learners. We will strive for excellence in all we do. At all times the school is to serve as a witness to the Catholic faith in Our Lord Jesus Christ.
We aim to:
- safeguard the well being of each child and protect them from harm
- ensure that the curriculum, in all its aspects, will reflect the fact that God’s love, through the message of His Son, is at the centre of all we do
- provide a high quality education, through a broadly-based balanced curriculum, which promotes spiritual, moral, cultural, intellectual and physical development
- provide a stimulating, safe and comfortable working environment for all members of our community
- cater for individual needs, regardless of gender, race, age or capability, recognising and developing the talents of all
- regularly review the success of these aims and to adjust practice accordingly
- the school community includes pupils, parents, staff and governors